1. What city hosted the first Monday Night game on ABC?
2. Who once lead the league in passing, interceptions and punting in a season?
3. In what round was Bart Starr drafted?
4. Who was the first player ever drafted by the Falcons?
5. Not counting expansion teams, how many teams have the same starting quarterbacks they had in 1990?
6. Who holds the record for most touchdown passes in a season?
7. How many years did Earl Campbell play in the NFL?
8. How many quarterbacks have passed for 40,000 yards in a career?
9. What team drafted Steve Bono?
10. How many consecutive games did Jim Otto start for Oakland?