1. Who is the only player in the 20th Century to steal at least 100 bases in 3 consecutive Major League seasons?
2. In 1969, MLB introduced the "save" as an official pitching statistic. Who is credited with earning the first big league "save"?
3. The son of which of these Hall of Famers played in the most Major League games?
Earl Averill, Sr.
Ed Walsh, Sr.
4. Who was the first Astro pitcher to win 20 games in a season?
5. How many consecutive home runs did Reggie Jackson hit in the 1977 World Series?
6. What team originally signed Tom Seaver only to have the contract invalidated?
7. For which of the following teams did Reggie Jackson not play?
8. When the Braves played in Milwaukee, how many losing seasons did they have?
9. What pitcher threw 19 2/3 innings in baseball's longest outing?
10. Whose record for strikeouts by a rookie pitcher did Dwight Gooden break?