1. What pitcher pitched a no-hitter and hit two home runs in the same game?
2. How many teams since 1986 have had the letter C on their hats?
3. Who is the only pitcher to be the winning pitcher in the All-Star Game for both the American and National Leagues?
4. What is the record for number of players hitting at least 30 home runs in a season?
5. What is the major league record for shutting out one team by a pitcher in a season?
6. Who holds the major league record for RBI's in a season?
7. Who was the youngest player ever in the All-Star Game?
8. Who was the oldest player ever in the All-Star Game?
9. Who was the last AL player to strikeout 3 times in the All-Star Game before Albert Belle this year?
10. Who is the only player to strikeout 4 times in the All-Star Game?