1. How many relief pitchers have won three straight games on consecutive days?
2. Who was the losing pitcher in Don Larsen's World Series perfect game?
3. With how many straight victories did Fernando Valenzuela start his major league career?
4. Who was Roy Smally's uncle?
5. Who hit the ball on which Willie Mays made his behind-the-back catch in the 1954 World Series?
6. How many times did Frank Robinson hit .300 or better in the majors?
7. For what team did Babe Ruth play his last major league game?
8. How many no-hitters did Yogi Berra, Roy Companella and Del Crandall each catch?
9. What team became the first to win the World Series after dropping the first two games?
10. How many feet high is the Green Monster at Fenway Park?