1. Who was the first player in NCAA history to pass for 2,000 yards and rush for 1,000 yards in a season?
2. What school produced Heisman Trophy and Outland winners in the same season twice?
3. What school was the first to produce Heisman Trophy winners in consecutive years?
University of Chicago
4. Who was the first player to rush for 200 yards in an NFL game?
5. Which of the following did not score their touchdowns in a single Super Bowl?
6. Which one of the following teams did the Steelers not beat in the Super Bowl?
7. Which one of the following teams did the Vikings not lose to in the Super Bowl?
8. How old was Jim Brown when he retired in 1966?
9. How old was John Madden when he became coach of the Raiders?
10. What team originally drafted WR Jimmy Smith?