1. What pitcher won a World Series game in three decades?
2. What American League team swept through the first three AL Championship Series' with a 9-0 record?
3. Who was the first player to hit home runs in his first two Major League at-bats?
4. Who struck out the first six batters he faced in the Major Leagues?
5. Who was the first player to win Most Valuable Player awards in consecutive seasons?
6. Who won consecutive MVP awards despite playing for losing teams both years?
7. Who was the last player to hit a home run at Brooklyn's Ebbets Field?
8. Which one of the following players hit a home run in three consecutive All-Star games?
9. Who was the first pitcher since Cy Young to win 100 games in both Major Leagues?
10. Who was the first team to draw four million fans in one season?