1. Who was the first player ever drafted?
2. Which one of the following have the Astros not called home field?
3. What NL player won the League batting title while grounding into a league-high 20 double plays?
4. Who hit the first home run ever in an All-Star game?
5. What player got three hits in one inning?
6. Who else besides Rickey Henderson stole 100 or more bases in a season three times?
7. What manager was traded for Manny SanGuillen?
8. Who was the first pitcher to pitch for both leagues in All-Star competition?
9. Who was named MVP of the World Series when his team lost?
10. What team was the first to make numbers a permanent part of their uniforms?